It is never fun to come down with a cold, especially in the warmer months of the year. Most all of my colds used to turn into sinus infections until I started using doterra oils.
How I have beat my colds with homeopathic treatments:
- On Guard – this is doterra’s proprietary blend for immune support
- I take the beadlets.
- I use my own homemade toothpaste that I made with the On Guard oil blend and lemon oil.- Recipe Here (This toothpaste is for oil pulling.)
- I also use doterra’s On Guard toothpaste.
- Oregano oil capsule – I take twice a day.
- I take the melts every 3 hours.
- Last dose of ZICAM before bed, I use a swab.
- Cold/Flu Bomb:
- 1-2 drop of Melaleuca
- 1-2 drop of Oregano
- 1-2 drop of On Guard
- 1 extra drop of Lemon because Oregano and Melaleuca are strong!!
For me, the symptoms that hang on are usually enough drainage to affect my ears, and I get that fun tickle in the back of my throat.
2. For my ears:
– 1-2 drops of Lavender
– 1-2 drops of Melaleuca
– 1-2 drops of Basil
For the tickle in my throat:
- Peppermint beadlets
- Peppermint oil in a roller bottle – I can apply directly to my throat or put behind my ears.
I hope these tips help you to stay healthy all year round!
If you have any questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on my doterra website.